WISE Ability helps a wide variety of businesses and employers in the UK to recruit the right staff. All our tailored employment services, including the recruitment process, are free to eligible businesses.
WISE Ability understands the needs of employers and the labour market. We work with thousands of employers who rely on our no cost recruitment service to meet their staffing requirements, and connect employment opportunities to customers.
We make sure customers are equipped to meet the needs of employers, and provide appropriate in-work support to employers and customers to stay in work and progress in work.
Register With Us
If you are a business owner, lodge a job vacancy with WISE Ability. All our recruitment services are free to your business
Services to Employers
WISE Ability help you recruit the right staff for your business, free of charge, by:
- Recruiting the right person for your job vacancy from a pool of diverse talent, who may have a disability
- Recruiting part-time staff or full-time staff for hard-to-fill job vacancies in your business
- Pre-screening and short listing suitable job candidates
- Assisting you to identify employment strategies to stabilise high-turnover jobs
- Interviewing and short-listing job candidates
- Scoping roles and writing job descriptions
- Facilitating work trials to assess a job candidate’s suitability to your business, workplace and the job
- Providing job creation and job design services
Latest News & Updates
WISE Ability provide training, employment and related support services, and outcomes for people with disabilities
and those facing multiple barriers to employment.
Some of our customers share their story.
Struggling with severe symptoms of agoraphobia, Gemma lacked confidence, was non-verbal and highly anxious about communicating, to the point where she could not leave her own home without the company of her friend. Eighteen months later, and with the help of WISE Ability’s Work Programme, Gemma is now able to travel to and from her appointments and engage in her community independently.
Customer - Work Programme
For many years Martin battled drug addiction and was on the path to becoming a career criminal. He found his way back from the brink and now empowers others in his role as Trainee Branch Coordinator with WISE Ability where he gives powerful insight into positive change to disadvantaged people and those with disability.
Trainee Branch Co-ordinator