Create your own employment by starting a business.
Want to become your own boss, but don’t know where to start?
We can help you become a job creator rather than just a job seeker. WISE Ability has extensive experience assisting individuals into self-employment and small start-up businesses to get off the ground and grow. WISE Ability assists benefit claimants in establishing themselves in self-employment.
Helping Unemployed People Pursue Self-Employment
We can offer advice, support, and fully accredited business start-up qualifications in various regions across the UK.
Key support offered
- Information and advice about starting and running a business
- Accredited small business training
- Business plan development
- Business mentoring
- Reporting self-employment earnings to Jobcentre Plus
- Finding out what support is available and connecting you to other support services to help with your business
Once your business is established WISE Ability can bring a wealth of valuable experience, such as job creation resulting from business growth.
If this sounds like something that would suit you or someone you know, please call 0300 303 3777 or register your interest. If you are passing by a WISE Ability office, feel free to pop in and have a chat with our friendly staff – we’d love to see you!